Posted on January 25, 2016
These robust assets allow libraries to replace multiple product subscriptions with one affordable resource your users will return to time and again for business information. Small business owners can compile a variety of reports—standard and custom—that will help them make informed decisions. DemographicsNow: Business and People helps boost your local economy by providing:
1. Customer upload and data blending — Users can obtain Census block-group demographic data, maps, and more on their actual customers. Other eyeopening data is also available for B2B businesses.
2. Advanced mapping — Customizable and printable maps show road, aerial, or base views. With advanced mapping tools, people and business demographics can be thematically colored and more.
3. Demographic data — Easy to generate reports on any geography—or comparing multiple geographies — for information including income, housing, race, age, education, retail spending, consumer expenditures, and more via the U.S. Census, American Community Survey, and other authoritative sources.
4. Out-of-business lists —Great for scoping out potential locations with over 12 million records, so entrepreneurs can see failures of similar businesses.
5. Data visualization tool — Ability to use custom GIS files as geographies with the ability to extract household/business demographics, names and addresses, and customer segmentation data directly from the mapping tool.
6. Simmons National Consumer Study — Brings consumer targets to life with vivid and complete profiles, including lifestyles, attitudes, brand preferences and media use. The nationally representative study is the result of a comprehensive, continuously fielded survey of approximately 25,000 U.S. adults.
7. Unique Data — MPSI TrafficMetrix® historically counts vehicle traffic moving across U.S. roadways. Plus, the ability to c apture demographics data by school districts.
8. Interoperability — Users can just enter a geography once and it will apply throughout product without having to be reentered.
Trial DemographicsNow and other business products at gale.com/publicbusiness.