Gale is committed to helping your library boost patron usage of its products. To assist with online discovery, Chilton MARC records are now available for download at support.gale.com.
Once MARC records are in place, the library user will be directed from their catalog search to the Chilton landing page where they can select the appropriate year, make and model of interest.
To download Chilton MARC records, please follow these simple steps:
1. Visit http://support.gale.com
2. Click the link to MARC records that appears in the Boost Usage box
3. Enter your library’s Gale location ID to sign in
4. Click “Create Records” under MARC Records for Resources option
5. Click “Create” in the Custom File Column for Chilton
6. Click to Download the custom Chilton MARC record file, which will include the Gale location ID
Questions? Visit http://support.gale.com or call 1-800-877-4253 (option 4).