We’ve been listening to customer feedback and based on your suggestions, we’re introducing a new and improved Gale Courses Information Center (IC), formerly known as the Online Admin Center (OAC)! The new streamlined IC dashboard will be available on July 14.
Benefits of the new IC include:
- Key usage data in a highly visual format—Total enrollments, logins, and minutes in class are available immediately upon login in a printable format to easily share your library’s value with stakeholders.
- Quick view of your library’s top 20 courses and the new courses available—This information can inform programming and outreach.
- Easy analysis and reporting: Demographics, student evaluation, student comments, and zip code data are now available for download in Excel format.
- Additional flexibility to view data—Dashboard results can be filtered by lifetime, calendar month, session, or date range, so you can easily pull customized reports.
- Searchable library card number tracking—Ability to link enrollments to card numbers.
- More privacy—Student address and birthday are not displayed on the online dashboard nor included on downloaded reports.
Existing Gale Courses customers will receive a follow up message from their Customer Care Consultants on July 14 to provide your new link and training support.
Show your patrons what Gale Courses is all about
A new infographic is available to show real stats from real Gale Courses students. Highlighting time, interests, feedback, and ages in a visually appealing way will help draw in new students.
Don’t have Gale Courses, but want to know more?
Gale Courses, six-week long courses taught by college instructors and experts in the field, ensure a high-quality, high-impact educational experience for all ages. With Gale Courses, your library can become the most essential, lifelong-learning institution in your community. Download the latest course catalog!
Want to learn how to extend your library’s education mission with Gale Courses?
Call us today at 1-800-877-GALE.