A new look and additional functionality are coming to the popular resource that provides small business owners and researchers with actionable demographic, company and residential data. Beginning this fall, users will experience a new, mobile responsive, easy-to-browse interface for DemograhicsNow and DemographicsNow: Business & People Library Edition.
The new DemographicsNow and DemographicsNow: Business & People includes:
- Integration with G Suite for Education tools including Gmail, Drive, and Docs, as well as Microsoft Office 365 online tools such as OneDrive. Users can easily save, share, and search their digital content with these powerful workflow tools
- Mobile-optimized display and improved user experience on all devices
- Google Maps functionality
- View geography selection in relation to base map data
- Add thematic layers to the map based on individual demographic variables
- View additional licensed point data sets in the geographic area of their choosing
- Use pre-defined geography tools to edit, define custom geographies, and create and view custom polygons
- Annotate and label POIs (Points of Interest) to further customize the maps that are created
Additional Enhancements include:
- Renamed Data Labels aid with clarity and findability
- DemographicsNow: Business & People subscribers label for the business and consumer lists, formerly known as “Business/People” is now “People & Companies”
- EZ Reports are now just Reports—these are the pre-compiled advanced analytic reporting options users requested most
- Online Tool Tip help & navigation guides provide small digestible explanations for search requirements to end users within the context of their search
- Universal Geography Search with type ahead search assist functionality helps suggest key geographic entities based upon user inputs
- Streamlined tree hierarchies simplify previously complex data trees, collapsing them to their superclass structures to allow guided searching without overwhelming the user, and providing breadcrumb trails for easy backtracking if needed
Gale is committed to continuously improving the user experience and empowering the end user in their business research. For questions or support, contact your Gale Customer Success Manager.
Not a DemographicsNow subscriber? Request a trial today!