Posted on December 17, 2015
On December 21st, Literature Resources Center, LitFinder, and MLA International Bibliography will fully transition to a mobile-responsive interface, with enhanced features. The outstanding content remains the same, as well as the ways you search. Here are the exciting changes coming to your library:
- Google Drive Integration: After authentication, users can seamlessly login with their Google Apps for Education account to access tools like Google Drive and Docs Learn more
- New Look and Feel: Modern design with high-quality and easy-to-use toolset
- Mobile Responsive Design: Optimized for all screen sizes, regardless of device
- Improved Navigation: Content featured in prime locations with toolbars and filters on the right
- Enhanced Accessibility: High-contrast banners and improved tool buttons make web content easier to locate
No Action Required: If your library has yet to upgrade to the new experience, an automatic migration will take place on December 21st. If your library took advantage of an early migration, we hope you are enjoying your new experience!
Take a Look Inside
Supporting Customer Success
We work continuously to improve the research experience ensuring you get the most out of your Gale products. For support, tips and tools regarding the new interface please contact Gale.CustomerSuccess@cengage.com.