New enhancements now available in Small Business Resource Center (SBRC). You and your users can experience an easy-to-browse interface mapped to four key business stages—plan, fund, start, and manage—plus, new content, features, and enhanced functionality.
Enhancements for the current small business owner, as well as the aspiring entrepreneur
SBRC users are now able to access the most popular features of leading Gale products, including:
- Integration with G Suite for Education tools, including Gmail, Drive, Docs, and more
- Highlights and notes to select and annotate important text to view, print, or export
- Improved translation with text translation in 23 languages and platform translation in 34
- ReadSpeaker text-to-speech technology to hear the article read out loud and download the audio file to take with them on their phone or other mobile device.
- Mobile-optimized display and improved user experience on all devices
- Citation Tools that generate APA, MLA, and Chicagto Style citations in the most recent format
The same great content…and then some
SBRC brings together hundreds of sample business plans, small business journals, and resources for many aspects of business: accounting, HR, management, marketing, taxes, and more. Content now includes a wide range of media and sources: