Sushi. Cupcakes. Acai. Paleo. Kale. Hot food trends never end. And neither do peoples’ interests in cooking for their friends and family. But many want to look beyond Pinterest and popular websites to learn new skills and take a fresh look at culinary arts.
Members of your community are hungry for resources to help them develop their cooking skills and repertoire.
A pinch of this, a soupcon of that
Check out our menu of delectable offerings to support your cooking patrons. Gale offers eBooks that patrons can access anytime, anywhere – including the iPad in their kitchens or their mobile phones at the farmer’s market. Among the dozens of titles include these:
- Healing Foods
- Idiot’s Guides: Canning and Preserving
- Idiot’s Guides: Grilling
- Paleo Cookbook For Dummies,
- Food and Drink in American History: A “Full Course” Encyclopedia
- Sweet Treats around the World: An Encyclopedia of Food and Culture
- Pairing Food and Wine For Dummies
- Cooking with Quinoa For Dummies
- Idiot’s Guides: Gluten-Free Eating
- World Beer
- Mommy and Me Start Cooking
- Encyclopedia of Food Safety
- The Conscious Cleanse
- Plant-Based Diet For Dummies
- Step-by-Step Cake Decorating
- Idiot’s Guides: The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook
- Stem Guides To Cooking
Explore these resources the GVRL eBook platform, lauded for its quality content from the best nonfiction publishers and stellar functionality. GVRL wins praise from librarians and users alike for its unlimited simultaneous usage, affordability, and ease of use.
You can also blend in these Gale Courses to give patrons expanded access to cooking expertise. These six-week long courses are taught by college instructors and experts in the field, ensuring a high-quality, high-impact educational experience for all ages.
Access a free two-week eBook trial today!