| By Gale Staff |
Equal Pay Day raises awareness of the gender pay gap. The date April 4, 2017 represents how far into the year women must work to earn what men earned in the previous year. Explore primary source documents from Gale’s Women’s Studies Archive to learn more about the gender pay gap throughout history.
1. Equal Pay and the Equal Pay Bill, 1970
2. Equal Pay for Equal Work, 1917
4. Equal Work = Equal Pay, 1947
5. Equal Pay in the Universities, 1971
9. Women Workers and Their Industrial Future, 1919