Once you find an author you love, you want to read every book they’ve written. It’s even better than finding that one elusive brand of jeans that fits you perfectly.
Some authors have the knack for connecting with hordes of readers…and those readers are eager to get their hands on the latest titles. Now you can make those titles accessible to the broadest cross-section of readers by providing them in large print – which improves comprehension for readers of all kinds without adding bulk or weight. And you and your eager readers won’t have to wait because there are many titles published simultaneously with regular-print editions!
Consider these titles, which will be available very soon, from Thorndike Press:
- Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult – Jenna Metcalf has never stopped thinking about her mother, Alice, who mysteriously disappeared. Refusing to believe she was abandoned, Jenna searches for her mother and pores over the pages of Alice’s old journals. As memories dovetail with events in her mother’s journals, the story races to a mesmerizing finish. (November 5, 2014)
- The Cinderella Murder by Mary Higgins Clark and Alafair Burke – In a first-time collaboration, “Queen of Suspense” Mary Higgins Clark partners with bestselling author Alafair Burke to deliver a new suspense series about a television program featuring cold case murders. (December 3, 2014)
- Tom Clancy Full Force and Effect by Mark Greaney – A North Korean ICBM crashes into the Sea of Japan. A veteran CIA officer is murdered in Ho Chi Minh City, and a package of forged documents goes missing. The pieces are there, but assembling the puzzle will cost Jack Ryan, Jr. and his fellow Campus agents precious time. Time they don’t have. (December 3, 2014)
- Flesh and Blood by Patricia Cornwell – In this 22nd Scarpetta novel, the master forensic sleuth finds herself in the unsettling pursuit of a serial sniper who leaves no incriminating evidence except fragments of copper. The victims appear to have had nothing in common, and there is no pattern to indicate where the killer will strike next. (November 5, 2014)
- Blood Magick by Nora Roberts – The third title in the popular The Cousins O’Dwyer Trilogy about the land we’re drawn to, the family we learn to cherish, and the people we long to love. (November 5, 2014)
- Change of Heart by Jude Deveraux – Two childhood playmates grow into more than just friends in Ms. Deveraux’s full-length romantic novel based on her short story of the same name. (November 5, 2014)
- Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella – Ms. Kinsella returns to her beloved Shopaholic series with Becky Brandon (née Bloomwood), newly arrived in Hollywood and starry-eyed. (November 5, 2014)
- Dick Francis’s Damage by Felix Francis – Undercover investigator Jeff Hinkley is assigned by the British Horseracing Authority to look into the activities of a suspicious racehorse trainer, but the last thing he expects to witness is a gruesome murder. (October 8, 2014)
- The Handsome Man’s Deluxe Café by Alexander McCall Smith – The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency often helps people find things they have lost. But they have never had to help a client find herself—until now, in this latest installment of Alexander McCall Smith’s best-selling and beloved series. (November 5, 2014)
- Betrayed by Lisa Scottoline – Maverick lawyer Judy Carrier finds herself plunged into a shadowy world of people who are so desperate that they cannot go to the police and others who are so ruthless that they prey on vulnerability. Judy finds strength to try to get justice — but it comes at a terrible price. (November 5, 2014)
- Havana Storm by Clive Cussler and Dirk Cussler – While investigating a toxic outbreak in the Caribbean Sea that may ultimately threaten the United States, Dirk Pitt unwittingly becomes involved in something even more dangerous—a post-Castro power struggle for the control of Cuba. (November 5, 2014)
- The Promise by Robert Crais – Elvis Cole and Joe Pike are joined by Suspect heroes Scott James and his K-9 partner, Maggie, in the new masterpiece of suspense. (November 5, 2014)
- Killing Patton by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard – For almost 70 years, there has been suspicion that General George S. Patton Jr.’s death was not an accident–and may have been an act of assassination. This book takes readers inside the final year of WWII and recounts the events surrounding Patton’s tragic demise, naming names of many powerful individuals who wanted him silenced. (October 8, 2014)
To request a quote or reserve your copies of these hot titles today, call 800-223-1244.
To see even more popular large print titles, visit gale.cengage.com/lp