| By Gale Staff |
Now available: More than 23,000 Spanish-language legal forms have been added to Gale LegalForms. With over 41 million native Spanish speakers in the United States, Gale LegalForms can provide the Hispanic community with access to state-specific and national attorney-drafted forms that help people address common legal activities and procedures with accurate and reliable information.
Law Digest Gets New, Updated Content Added from the Gale Encyclopedia of American Law, 4th Edition.
Users will find contemporary content added to the Law Digest, sourced from the Gale Encyclopedia of American Law, 4th edition. Twelve years in the making, the newest edition covers a changing American law landscape, which includes:
- Two new presidents, and the first female and first person of color to be vice president
- Four new appointments to the Supreme Court
- Six new attorneys general
The newly updated resource also includes coverage of major shifts and events that have affected related laws and legal actions, including:
- A historic pandemic
- Substantial progress in civil rights reform
- A rising number of (and in some cases, unprecedented) protests
- The legalization of gay marriage
- Astounding advances in technology and the internet
- Growing awareness of climate change
- New frontiers in genetic engineering
- An explosion in the proliferation of social media
Among the NEW entries:
- Black Lives Matter Movement
- Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission
- Obergefell v. Hodges
- Reverse Discrimination
- The 2020 Elections
- Transgender Rights
More Good News!
MARC records are coming soon, making the discovery of Gale LegalForms easier for your users.
Not Familiar with Gale LegalForms?
This legal resource brings together thousands of authentic, national, and state-specific legal forms for everything from wills, bankruptcy, and divorce to forms relevant to small business owners. Gale LegalForms also offers up-to-date and reliable information, including:
- Legal definitions
- An attorney directory
- The Law Digest
- A legal Q and A
- LegalLife® articles
- Helpful resources and links
If your library isn’t a current subscriber to Gale LegalForms, request a trial now.