Chilton Automotive Systems announces the release of full service information for:
- 1996-2015 model Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars, SUVs, vans, and trucks
- 2011-2015 model Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep cars, SUVs, vans, and trucks
These updated databases describe and direct repair procedures specified by Ford Motor Company and Chrysler. Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs), Diagnostics, Scheduled Maintenance, plus critical health and safety precautions are also included.
Key Changes in This Release
- Comprehensive factory diagnostic and service information for over 880 Year, Make, and Model combinations.
- Updated repair and diagnostic articles
- 449,300 from Ford
- 305,561 from Chrysler
- Updated graphics. More than a million from Ford using color toidentify components and the sequence. These are also helpful to those who may be more visual, hands-on, have difficulty reading, or those with limited English skills. More than 500,000 from Chrysler, including diagrams and real photos.
All major systems, sub-systems and components are covered.
Download complete lists of the new makes and models in ChiltonLibrary:
The ChiltonLibrary Structure
Chilton organizes service information into the familiar system and sub-system outline, making it easier to find what you’re looking for. Service procedures and information include:
- Specifications: Fluid capacities, component specifications, and torque values
- Description and Operation: Overview of the system, component locations, and system operation
- Diagnosis and Testing: Symptom charts, Pinpoint Tests, DTC (diagnostic trouble code) charts, component tests and diagnostic tests
- General Procedures: Service adjustments, electronic programming and other special procedures
- Removal and Installation: Component removal and installation instructions
- Disassembly and Assembly: Component disassembly and assembly instructions