On Wednesday, December 23, Analytics On Demand will be upgraded to the Alteryx 10.1 Gallery. Analytics On Demand will be unavailable from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST for this maintenance, which will result in:
- Improved performance: Reports run faster.
- New look and feel: Improved user interface.
- Mobile accessible: New scrolling workflow works better on tablets.
- Easy access to collaboration: We have added the Collaboration App to its own district for easy access.
- 30-day report storage: “App Results” will be renamed “Workflow Results” and reports will be saved to the gallery for a rolling 30 days.
Action Required: Prior to December 23, we recommend that you save your previously run reports to your local hard drive or network rather than the Gallery, if you have not already done so.
- After December 23, only reports from the last 30 days will appear in your Gallery.
- Reports will be removed automatically after they’ve reached the 30-day mark, so please plan your own storage accordingly.
Instructions for Saving Prior Reports
- Step 1: Go to the App Results tab where you can see all of the previous reports that have been run.
- Step 2: If there are reports or data files that you want to save, click on the report name in the App Results screen and then pick the report or data files you want to keep. Once the report or data file is displayed you can then select the desired format (i.e. PDF, CSV, etc.) from the toolbar.
- Step 3: When prompted, specify the location on your local hard drive or network location and click save.
Repeat the steps above for any other reports or data files you wish to save.
Supporting Customer Success
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] to get connected today.