Enhancements to improve your immediate online ordering experience are underway. We will be communicating additional enhancements as they roll out in a phased approach.
Presently, you will notice:
- Quick and accurate invoice association
- Streamlined checkout
- A new look and feel with Gale branding. Currently, the words “Thorndike Press” do not appear in the My Account experience, but your Thorndike Press account information and order history carried over.
- The new platform will reduce intermittent issues you may have experienced in the last couple months.
Unfortunately, the enhancement process has caused issues with some functionality:
- Shipping. Free shipping is standard with all Thorndike Press orders. You may see shipping charges in your online order; our order support services team will manually shipping charges before the order is processed.
- Library’s Choice Plan Discounts. Currently, LCP discounts are not automatically generating; customers will need to enter a promo code. If you do not know your promo code, contact your Library Sales Consultant.
- Wish Lists. This functionality has been restored as of September 15, 2018; however, Wish Lists created before July 2018 are no longer available through My Account. If you need to view a Wish List created before July 2018, contact your Library Sales Consultant.
- Invoices. This functionality has been restored regardless of login route.
- Promo Codes. Promo code functionality has been restored as of August 20, 2018.
- Login. If you are unable to login to your My Account, please contact Gale Customer Service.
If any of the restored features are not working for you,we recommend you clear your cache and use this direct link to www.gale.com/thorndike.
If you have bookmarked the Thorndike Press site in your browser, we recommend that you edit your bookmark to direct to: www.gale.com/thorndike.
If you experience any additional issues while ordering, please contact Gale Customer Service and provide as much detail as possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience as we work to deliver a better customer experience.