| By Gale Staff |
Hear how Future Ready Librarians from Jefferson County Public Schools successfully partnered with educators—and Gale—in the “Partner With School Educators ‘Like a Boss’” Booklist webinar on Wednesday, April 10 at 2 p.m. ET.
“Don’t ask what you can do for me. Once you know our goals as a school, come to me and say, ‘I want to help, and this is what I can do.’ Come with a plan and show me how it will impact our students.”
– Toby Fischer, Principal, Reynoldsburg City Schools
As Mr. Fischer stated above, administrators want school librarians to offer ideas and solutions that support student achievement. Through their healthy partnership with educators, JCPS librarians continue to positively impact each student by supporting curriculum, improving inquiry, and enhancing equity.
- Lynn M. Reynolds, Ed.D, Director, Library Media Services at Jefferson County Public Schools
- Karen Pruitt, Coordinator, Library Media Services at Jefferson County Public Schools
- Janet Lanham, Resource Librarian, Library Media Services at Jefferson County Public Schools
- Andrea Eshelman, Education Consultant at Gale, a Cengage company
Not only will you take away new approaches for partnering with colleagues, you’ll also receive an action plan template to help you successfully present the next strategy to your school administrator!