The most noteworthy reference titles published in 2016 have been named to ALA’s RUSA (Reference & User Services Association) 2017 Outstanding References Sources List. These titles, including American Governance, 1st Edition, are highly recommended for inclusion in any library’s reference collections.
View the full list of award-winning titles or learn more about American Governance, 1st Edition.
This title is available in print or eBook format, on GVRL— the research-optimized, mobile accessible platform.
Why Choose Gale eBooks on GVRL?
As a user-tested, award-winning platform, GVRL gives readers what they need.
- Eliminate checkouts or holds—allow unlimited simultaneous access with the purchase of just one copy.
- Support differentiated learning—Make your resources more accessible with ReadSpeaker text-to-speech technology and interface and article-level language translation.
- Integrated collaboration tools—Extend the reach of your resources. Integrated G Suite for Education and Microsoft Office 365 tools enable users to easily share, save, and download content; including highlights and notes.
- Easily share bookmarks—bookmarked links never change are are shareable to non-users. Easily embed content on your website or in printed materials.
- Customize your collection—Gale admin users have the ability to organize titles within a subject area so the most relevant titles are displayed first. Create custom collections or groupings of titles that align with goals and initiatives.