Posted on June 10, 2015
ReadSpeaker text-to-speech technology is now available in the Repair and Bulletin/Recalls sections of ChiltonLibrary. ReadSpeaker® is the worldwide leader in online text to speech and its functionality lets users hear the article read out loud, as the words spoken are highlighted on the screen.
- Users simply click the new Listen button in the Tool Bar. Pause and Stop abilities are also there. With the Settings button, users can change speed, highlighter color, and font size.
- ReadSpeaker technology helps individuals who have lower reading levels comprehend details in Chilton content.
- ESL/ELL users can better comprehend the content by hearing the English pronunciations.
- Audio content from the Repair section can be downloaded in MP3 format for users to save and access offline.
Recently, Chilton Automotive Systems released new content with full service information for:
- 1996-2015 model Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury cars, SUVs, vans, and trucks
- 2011-2015 model Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep cars, SUVs, vans, and trucks