| By Gale Staff |
Tap into the natural excitement and curiosity of children ages three to six with a fun and interactive learning solution, Miss Humblebee’s Academy. Recent enhancements and new features provide online and offline opportunities to prepare young learners for kindergarten proficiency while introducing key concepts in math, science and social studies, language and literacy, art, and music. Acknowledging today’s increased demand for remote learning resources, the product innovations and enhancements include:
- Guided Learning Path – Updated classroom setting gives children a visual queue of a starting point, interval achievements, and a finish line as they advance from beginning skill level to school readiness.
- World Changers – New series of nonfiction eBooks feature inspiring individuals of all ages. Of special interest are the children and adults from around the world profiled for their positive impact. A total of 20 eBooks will be added, one each week through the end of 2020.
- eBook Updates – Expanded content that includes prediction and comprehension questions along with the option to retell the eBook with words or with pictures using an offline printable template found at the end of each story. Additional fiction eBooks added to the library and within the learning path.
- New Lessons – Math, language, and literacy lessons will be added weekly, bringing the total number of lessons to more than 500 by the end of 2020.
- Offline STEAM Curriculum – Hands-on activities reinforce current lessons focused on kindergarten readiness and developmental milestones while supporting the American Academy of Pediatrics screen-time recommendations.
- Parent Printable Resources – Flexible tools to help plan and track learning such as schedules, reading lists, chore charts, reward system, grade tracker, password log, and much more.
Secure Online Classroom – Special Considerations for Remote Learning
Educators and parents are working together across the country, responding to, and adjusting to new learning environments. With Miss Humblebee’s Academy, your library can support them and their young learners with hundreds of guided lessons and activities accessible via laptops, smartphones, iPads, and tablets. Users are provided with a safe and secure learning environment free of pop-ups, ads, or links while you’re given the tools necessary to measure impact on early literacy development in your community.
Not a Miss Humblebee’s Academy subscriber? Request a trial today!