Some readers crave fiction. But a growing number of readers are hungry for nonfiction. In fact, a recent analysis of circulation data from libraries around the country revealed phenomenal growth of circulating nonfiction over the last 20 years. Why? Well, here are two possible reasons:
- Narrative nonfiction appeals to many reading/book discussion groups.
- Many male readers frequently choose circulating nonfiction titles.
Libraries can keep their collection appealing to reading groups and male readers by offering a dynamic collection filled with high-interest works.
Thorndike Press offers several standing order plans for nonfiction, bringing libraries fresh titles every month in a large print format all library patrons can enjoy. These include:
- Narrative and Popular Nonfiction, offering readers the very best popular and narrative nonfiction titles, including many #1 New York Times bestsellers and award winners.
- Biographies and Memoirs, offering high-interest, bestselling, and popular titles that offer insight into fascinating lives and experiences.
- And then there are Lifestyle titles, providing information ranging from how-to, financial advice, health issues, personal growth, and other high-interest topics focused on daily living.
Thorndike Press nonfiction standing order plans offer something for the range of readers you serve. We invite you to check them out. Not sure about large print? We can help you overcome large print myths and bring the most accessible titles possible to your library.
Our nonfiction plans offer something for every reader. We hope you’ll consider adding a large print plan to expand your community’s access to top nonfiction titles. For pricing options, contact your large print sales consultant or download the latest catalog today! AIR JORDAN