Posted April 25, 2016
by: Meghan C. Olivier
The 2016 CODiE Awards, presented by the Software & Information Industry Associations (SIIA), have recognized three products from Gale, a part of Cengage Learning:
- Miss Humblebee’s Academy – an online kindergarten-readiness learning solution used to foster early literacy skills
- Best PreK / Early Childhood Learning Solution
- Classroom in Context (CLiC) – a web based curriculum portal that incorporates Gale’s multimedia library content
- Best Cross-Curricular Solution
- Analytics On Demand – Gale’s big data analytics solution for public libraries
- Best Business Intelligence Reporting & Analytics Solution
“Every year the list of CODiE finalists is a case study of how the ed tech industry is using new technologies in combination with knowledge about how people learn to respond to customer needs. They’re opening doors for learners of all ages,” said Karen Billings, vice president and managing director of the Education Technology Industry Network of SIIA.
The Software and Information Industry Association is the leading trade association for the software and digital content industry. The SIIA CODiE Awards have been recognizing top products, apps and services in business software, education and digital content for more than 30 years. The awards remain the only peer-recognized program in the content, education, and software industry. For more information on the CODiE Awards and this year’s finalists, please visit https://www.siia.net/codie/2016-Finalists.
Winners will be announced May 18, 2016.
To learn more about the nominated Gale products visit: Miss Humblebee’s Academy, Classroom in Context, Analytics On Demand.知らないとオヤジ認定される36の若者言葉【随時更新】 , メンズファッションメディア