| By Gale Staff |
Introducing Gale Presents: Peterson’s Test Prep
On Friday, December 18, 2020, Testing and Education Reference Center (TERC) will become Gale Presents: Peterson’s Test Prep.
In addition to the new name, Peterson’s Test Prep will have enhancements to better support users. These include:
- Streamlined navigation to help users find desired content, organized by user goal (Improve Your Score, Find a School, Find a Career, and Vocational Test Prep).
- A prominent search box on the home page for quick searching.
- A consistent testing experience for basic skills question banks, videos, and ACT/SAT courses.
- Scholarship and school search tools, featuring a more modern design and increased filtering options for more targeted searches.
- The ability to favorite tests and hub pages, so they will display on the home page after a user logs in to their account.
Stand-alone or Combined Products
Along with Gale Presents: Peterson’s Test Prep, we also offer Gale Presents: Peterson’s Career Prep as a stand-alone or combined product. This database dives deeper into career paths through the PathwayU Career Assessment tool. Want both? Gale Presents: Peterson’s Test and Career Prep combines the two, offering a robust user experience.
If you currently offer Testing and Education Reference Center, rest assured that your product URLs won’t change. Now’s the time to make sure your library system and website accommodate this name change.
- Product Icons
- If you copied the link from the support site and used Gale code on your website, this icon will automatically change over to Peterson’s Test Prep on December 18.
- If you saved the database icon as an image, you’ll have to manually change that over. Your customer success manager can ensure you have the right icons leading up to the go-live date. Icons will also be on the support site on December 18.
- Social Media Posts
- Text and images are ready to help you promote this resource on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Additional marketing materials will be available closer to the date of the enhancements. Please contact your customer success manager if you have any questions or need help getting ready for this change.