New enhancements now available in Small Business Resource Center (SBRC). You and your users can experience an easy-to-browse interface mapped to four key business stages—plan, fund, start, and manage—plus, new content, features, and enhanced functionality.
Enhancements for the current small business owner, as well as the aspiring entrepreneur
SBRC users are now able to access the most popular features of leading Gale products, including:
- Integration with G Suite for Education tools, including Gmail, Drive, Docs, and more
- Highlights and notes to select and annotate important text to view, print, or export
- Improved translation with text translation in 23 languages and platform translation in 34
- ReadSpeaker text-to-speech technology to hear the article read out loud and download the audio file to take with them on their phone or other mobile device.
- Mobile-optimized display and improved user experience on all devices
- Citation Tools that generate APA, MLA, and Chicago Style citations in the most recent format
The same great content…and then some
SBRC brings together hundreds of sample business plans, small business journals, and resources for many aspects of business: accounting, HR, management, marketing, taxes, and more. Content now includes a wide range of media and sources:
- Audio—NEW! Podcasts, radio shows, and more will now be available to listen and download
- Videos—NEW! Thousands of videos from CriticalMention, Inc. and Press, Inc. will be available upon release, and other providers will be added to this collection over time
- News—NEW! Content from over 120 local newspapers, including The Washington Post, The Denver Post, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and the Investor’s Business Daily
- Glossary—NEW! Over 2,200 key business-specific terms defined for quick reference, replacing the generic dictionary link
- Websites—Vetted, filly indexed, authoritative, topically relevant, anotated website listings provide helpful links to outside key resources and articles related to current campaigns
- LegalForms link capability—If your library also subscribes to Gale LegalForms, a quick link to that product will automatically appear in the SBRC navigation tool bar
- Business Plans—Now with over 700 business plans from Gale’s own Business Plans Handbook series, with new business plans added monthly
- eBook articles—Contains thousands of topical overviews now labeled “Recommended Resources,” from over 80 small business focused reference eBooks from Gale, John Wiley & Sons, and other publishing partners
- Magazines and Journals—Includes a tightly-indexed compendium of over 300 journals and magazines focused on entrepreneurship, as well specific industries
- Directories—Key resource listings for thousands of associations, consultants, consulting organizations, trade shows, business information sources, and more
For questions or support
Contact your Gale Customer Success Manager.
Not an SBRC customer, but want to explore the interface?
Request a trial.