| By Gale Staff |
“To teach is to learn twice.” –Joseph Joubert
Educators, the ones who do it all, take a deep breath. Your own learning is essential to your students’ success, and the Gale In Context: For Educators Learning Center is here for you!
The Learning Center is an in-product base of operations that will support your instructional goals, whenever or wherever you need it. You can access on-demand training using For Educators as your self-teaching resource.
The Learning Center includes:
- Training videos on how to find, organize, and teach with For Educators.
- Tips and tricks on how to make the most of product tools and features.
- Step-by-step tutorials that introduce For Educator tools and provide real-world examples on how to use For Educators to plan instruction, teach independent research, and collaborate with colleagues.
- Sample content sets that are ready for classroom use, answers to frequently asked questions, product guides, and more.
What else is new?
- Built-in videos and tips to help answer common questions and keep you on track with your workflow
- New product home page with links to key Learning Center content along with quick access to your recently used folders that make it easy to jump right back in where you left off.
The Learning Center is one more way Gale is helping teachers take the lead in becoming the best educators they can be for their students. Please contact your customer success manager with any questions about the latest enhancements.
Not a Gale In Context: For Educators subscriber? Request a demo today!