“The interface is as attractive as its capabilities are impressive.” Charleston Advisor
We listened to your students and researchers and have launched a new and updated interface with added functionality for Literature Criticism Online (LCO).
Since this new interface first launched as an optional upgrade last summer, many libraries have enjoyed the benefits of the new platform. Based on the overwhelmingly positive feedback from customers and users, as of July 7, all libraries who have purchased LCO will be upgraded to the new experience.
This design, heavily influenced by user feedback and guided by our advisory board provides the features literature students and researchers want most, including:
- Enhanced homepage keyword searching
- Revised results display allowing for fast viewing and evaluating
- Article-level results with easy access to article-level citations
- Quick filtering functionality
- Immediate access to newly acquired volumes as well as the ability to search directly across a series or volume with new About This Publication pages
- New image viewer
- Detailed subject indexing
- Term clusters and graphing tools for visualizing results and textual analysis
- Mobile compatibility
LCO provides a similar user experience to our groundbreaking new platform Gale Artemis: Literary Sources, where users can search across all of your literature resource holdings from Gale.
See what all the excitement is about. If your library subscribes to these resources, check out these features today!
For more information, call us today at 1-800-877-GALE.