| By Gale Staff |
What happens when you make continuing education and career growth more accessible? People realize they have the potential to transform their lives.
If you’re eager to help adults in your community advance their education, upskill, and grow in their careers, join Gale and ALA’s American Libraries for a rich discussion with leading library professionals from Enoch Pratt Free Library, Rockford Public Library, and San Diego Public Library on September 19. In this webinar, panelists will share how they identify gaps in adult education, evaluate opportunities to close them, and make it easier for adults to achieve their dreams.
What You’ll Learn:
- Actionable ideas to develop a stronger community workforce with adults who are equipped to accomplish their goals and advance their careers.
- Approaches your library can use to foster social equity and support upward mobility for all with accessible adult learning opportunities.
- Strategies to engage community members with lifelong learning opportunities that can transform their lives.
- Methods to evaluate adult learning resources, programs, and initiatives to ensure your library’s offerings address your patrons’ needs.
- Tactics to drive and measure successful outcomes for adults at every stage of learning in your community.
- Insights into flexible Gale resources that help adults complete their high school education, prepare for their next milestone, enhance existing proficiencies, or develop new skills.
Who You’ll Hear From:
- Misty Jones, Director, San Diego Public Library
- Brook Loomis, Director of Development, Rockford Public Library
- Genive Purchase, Deputy Chief, Enoch Pratt Free Library & Maryland State Library Resource Center
Ready to empower growth in your community? Register for the webinar today!
Gale supports public libraries and their communities with online education solutions for users at every stage of their lives and careers. Learn more at gale.com/onlinelearning.