You may be familiar with Gale’s Access My Library® (AML) app for iPhones and iPads that connects mobile users to the library’s Gale holdings. Now, it’s even better! All your library users can save time and get faster answers by being able to access eResources on mobile devices.
The new AML interface is clean, simple, and intuitive—with tools that have been redesigned for user friendliness. You can promote AML to your users with confidence, knowing that it offers an easy way to access and authenticate Gale content and resources.
AML offers a host of great features, including:
- “Libraries near you” Instantly locate a library in your area (includes all markets)
- “My Libraries” Store multiple library links in the app
- “My Clippings” Highlight and save a clipping (with citation)
- “My Articles” Save an entire article to read or share later
- New Resource Display: View by subject/list, star favorite databases, and PowerSearch/eBook search from Library home
Download this free app and give it a try. Encourage your users to do the same. And share the good news about these enhancements, too!