| Originally posted on tulsalibrary.org |
Tulsa City-County Library now offers a new resource to help plan, launch, manage, and grow your small business for the long run. The Gale Small Business Builder is a step-by-step online planning tool to help aspiring entrepreneurs and experienced small-business owners bring their dreams to life.
Ideal for self-guided business planning, the intuitive program guides users through five areas of exploration:
- Entrepreneur Profile – Entrepreneurs explore their abilities and reflect on how prepared they are to start a business.
- Business Ideation – Employ tools, such as Lean Canvas, SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces, to plan the high-level framework your business will operate.
- Break-Even Analysis – Determine when a business will be able to cover its expenses and begin to make a profit.
- Business Plans – Create a plan that can be presented to potential investors and lenders, including Lean Business Plan, Full Business Plan and Strategic Marketing Plan.
- Financial Projections – Produce a robust analysis of a company’s financial future encompassing capital expenditures, sales, equity and inventory.
Start-ups and nonprofits can use this free service to explore and learn about options, evaluate readiness and build your company’s business plan. Gale Small Business Builder works in tandem with other library resources, such as DemographicsNow, which can be queried for actual numbers to plug into the plan.
Learn more about supporting your small business community today >>
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG ‘Chicago’ White and Black-Varsity Red For Sale